Cullen Hammond Logo
We can offer advise in relation to landlord and tenant disputes and assist and guide you through the court procedures in relation to repossession of properties.
Additionally we can offer you advice on:
- Tenancy Agreements
- Notice to Quit
- Possession of Property
If you have a problem tenant please call us at the earliest opportunity. We have experience in this area of work. We can draft all of the necessary court proceedings and take court action to obtain a possession order from the County Court and proceed to bailiff action thereafter, if necessary. agreement that we can then put into effect.

Please contact Paula or Gillian on 0191 5018062
 Your Location: Home / What we do /
Landlord & Tenant
Landlord & Tenant Personal Injury Employment Law Conveyancing Will & Probate Agency Instructions Industrial Disease Matrimonial & Family Landlord & Tenant
Cullen Hammond 2011

Find us on